18.5.16

Hello




This is one of my favourite recent pictures, so I wanted to share this as my first blog post and as an introduction to me. My name is Emily, a 20 year old lover of all things cute. I'm a makeup fanatic, reader, rookie traveller and hopeless at sticking to one thing for longer than 10 minutes but I'm going to try my hardest at this blog! In this picture I'm clearly loving life meeting goofy at Disney World Florida, the most amazing place. 

Im in love with all things beauty, if you are too we will definitely get along. I'm looking forward to sharing all the best bits I've found and maybe the bad ones too, to save you all a bit of money. Ive been dreaming of this blog for a long time and I really want it to contain a bit of everything, beauty, hairstyles, fashion (although not my strong point), travel and random life style things. 

I really hope you enjoy reading this as much as I'm looking forward to sharing things with you. 

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS