12.6.16

June Glossybox


I go through stages with Glossybox, I've cancelled it a few times wondering if its worth it but I've had one coming through the door for a while now. Its always exciting getting it in the post and I never ruin it for myself by looking online. If your not familiar with the company, its a monthly subscription that costs £10 plus postage and packaging. In the US its 21 dollars and postage is free.  If your looking into starting a subscription, I would highly recommend it. Here's a look inside the box I received this month. 

Its strange to get excited over a sun cream but I was over this Ladival Sun protection Spray SPF15. I'm always looking for a good sun cream and this one seems as though it ticks all the boxes. It says it protects from four types of UV rays, is non-greasy and is free from perfume so it won't irritate sensitive skin. I've had a quick try, it definitely isn't greasy and there isn't a prominent smell at all. I'll be taking this away with me this year. 

Going along with the sun cream Glossybox have included an after sun as well. The De Bruyère After Sun Monoï Lotion. It's paraben and silicone-free. Including Monoï which is, apparently, gardenia petals soaked in coconut oil, not something I usually look for in an after sun but I'm looking forward to trying it. It smells yummy and this will be going straight in my holiday stash. 

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle is one of my favourite products. Ive used it before and it really does work to help condition damaged hair. I've now got bleached hair but used it before this as well, its always left my hair feeling silky and shiny. I would 100% recommend it. 

Ive been wanting to try the Origins GinZing Energy Boosting Moisturizer for a while, so this sample size is great. It's meant to energise complexion and increase skins radiance which is always good. They've described it as lightweight and oil-free which is great for me as I have oily skin. I'm hoping this will be my new favourite moisturiser. 

The next goodie I'm very intrigued about. It's the Spa To You Konjac Sponge, the latest cleansing trend from Japan and Korea. The Konjac is a porous root vegetable native to Asia, it has skin-buffing capabilities and will leave the skin clean and soft. I'm dying to try this, if it's worth it I'll be reviewing this soon. 

The last product I was kind of disappointed with at first, its the Emité Makeup Lip and Cheek Tint. However since trying it on the back of my hand I'm actually impressed. I was originally disappointed with the shade as I always tend to get deep red shades that aren't my favourite. From first impressions it seems like a bright red shade that leaves a stain but you would need to rub it in quickly if your were using it on your cheeks, we shall see how this one goes. 

All in all I'm very impressed with this box Glossybox! Is there anything in the box you would love to see a review of? Let me know! 

Thanks for reading! :)













No comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS